Thank you for joining our Great Blue Benefit this year!
Proceeds from the Great Blue Benefit support the Alliance for the Great Lakes’ work to make the lakes healthy, safe, and beautiful for all.
2021 Keynote Speaker
Ellen Alberding, President, Joyce Foundation
Michigan Governor, Gretchen Whitmer
- Larry Bell, President & Founder, Bell’s Brewery, Inc.
- Joel Brammeier, President & CEO, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Sue Conatser, Board Chair, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Melinda Danforth, Director, Intergovernmental Affairs, Oneida Nation
- Cam Davis, Commissioner, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Crystal M.C. Davis, Vice President of Policy & Strategic Engagement, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Kim Foreman, Executive Director, Environmental Health Watch
- Tim Hoellein, Associate Professor, Department of Biology, Loyola University Chicago
- Jo-Elle Mogerman, Director-WildCare Park, Saint Louis Zoo; Incoming Board Chair, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Joy Mulinex, Executive Director, Ohio Lake Erie Commission,
- Joyce & Charlie Solberg, Solberg Manufacturing
Can’t join us at the event? Consider donating.
For more information, please contact Mary Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 445-9737. We hope you’ll join us!