Taking your students on an Adopt-a-Beach field trip? Use these lesson plans before, during and after their big adventure!
The free lesson plans below can be taught as part of a “Earth and Human Activity” unit. Next Generation Science Standards alignment for Kindergarten, 5th grade, middle school and high school can be found below.
- Litter Tag: Classroom activity, grades 3-6
- Lake Connection: Outdoor or classroom activity, grades K-8
- Sound Picture: Outdoor or classroom activity, grades 3-6
- Garbage Investigation: Classroom activity, grades 4-8
- Beach Mysteries: Classroom activity, grades 4-8
- Taking Action: Classroom activity, grades 4-8