Team Leader Resources
Thank you for becoming an Adopt-a-Beach Team Leader! We’ve put together some resources to make your Adopt-a-Beach cleanup successful and stress-free.
Get ready to lead! Create a Team Leader account and schedule a cleanup on our Adopt-a-Beach website. Use these training materials to learn how to run a successful event. Download the forms you’ll need to run your cleanup. And check out some handy resources to recruit volunteers and publicize your cleanup.
- How-to Guide: An easy-to-follow guide that shows you step by step how to host a successful Adopt-a-Beach event.
- Team Leader Trainings: Join us online and learn more about becoming a Team Leader.
- How-to Video: Check out this brief video about leading a cleanup.
- Video: Recruitment Tools
- Video: Website 101 — Create a Team Leader Account
- Video: Website 101 — Cleanup Management
- Video: Website 101 — Cleanup Closeout
Publicize Your Cleanup
- Before Your Cleanup
- After Your Cleanup
Check out our Team Leader FAQs! If that didn’t help, Alliance staff are a great resource! Contact us with any questions.