For 30 years our Adopt-a-Beach volunteers have worked to keep Great Lakes shorelines healthy, safe, and beautiful.
Hit the beach with us — sign up for a beach cleanup today! Every year, thousands of Adopt-a-Beach volunteers come together to keep our Great Lakes beaches clean.
Learn about September Adopt-a-Beach, our annual Great Lakes day of action.
Connect with people who love the Great Lakes as much as you
Adopt-a-Beach is about community, and we want you to be a part of it! Join us and thousands of Great Lakes lovers to keep our beaches beautiful. It’s easy! All you have to do is:
- Find an Adopt-a-Beach cleanup near you and sign up.
- Show up at the beach.
- Clean up, make friends and have fun!
Want to do even more?
There are many ways to get involved in Adopt-a-Beach beyond being a volunteer. You can:
- Become a team leader and create your own Adopt-a-Beach cleanup
- Do a cleanup with your business or organization
- Bring Adopt-a-Beach into your classroom (and bring your classroom to the beach!)
Check out our volunteer FAQs!