For more than 25 years our Adopt-a-Beach volunteers have worked to keep Great Lakes shorelines healthy, safe, and beautiful.
Hit the beach with us — sign up for a beach cleanup today! Every year, thousands of Adopt-a-Beach volunteers come together to keep our Great Lakes beaches clean.
Learn about September Adopt-a-Beach, our annual Great Lakes day of action. This year you can join us at the beach, in your neighborhood, or online.
Connect with people who love the Great Lakes as much as you
Adopt-a-Beach is about community, and we want you to be a part of it! Join us and thousands of Great Lakes lovers to keep our beaches beautiful. It’s easy! All you have to do is:
- Find an Adopt-a-Beach cleanup near you and sign up.
- Show up at the beach.
- Clean up, make friends and have fun!
Want to do even more?
There are many ways to get involved in Adopt-a-Beach beyond being a volunteer. You can:
- Become a team leader and create your own Adopt-a-Beach cleanup
- Do a cleanup with your business or organization
- Bring Adopt-a-Beach into your classroom (and your bring your classroom to the beach!)
Check out our volunteer FAQs!