Make your work team an Adopt-a-Beach team! Being a part of Adopt-a-Beach sends a strong, clear message to your peers, customers, other business leaders, and the community that you care deeply about the Great Lakes. Plus, it’s fun and easy! All you have to do is:
- Register your event at greatlakesadopt.org, and
- Hit the beach with your team!
We’ll send you all the information you’ll need to make your cleanup successful. Visit the Become a Team Leader page for additional details and tools to help you get started.
Contact the Adopt-a-Beach staff person for your state:
Adopt-a-Beach Manager: Jamie Cross, firstname.lastname@example.org, (616) 850-0726
- Illinois and Indiana: Gabrielle Petrelli, email@example.com, 312-445-9752
- Michigan and Minnesota: Jillian Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-850-0745
- Wisconsin: Michael Schulz, email@example.com, 414-431-1761
- New York and Pennsylvania: Nate Drag, firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-261-9393
- Ohio, Destinee Henton, email@example.com, 216-452-7088