Being a team leader is a fun and rewarding experience — and anyone can do it! By becoming a team leader, you will join a group of Great Lakes enthusiasts dedicated to their communities and the Great Lakes.
So, what are you waiting for? We’ve put together some resources to make your Adopt-a-Beach clean up a successful one!
We hold web based training sessions throughout the season to prepare team leaders for their cleanup. You can find when the next training is using our events calendar, or watch a pre-recorded training here.
How-To Guide & Forms
- How-to Guide: An easy-to-follow guide that shows you step by step how to host a successful Adopt-a-Beach event.
- Litter Monitoring Form
- Sign-In Sheets
Alliance staff are a great resource! Contact us with any questions.
- Illinois and Indiana: Gabby Petrelli, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-445-9752
- Michigan and Minnesota: Jillian Edwards, email@example.com, 616-850-0745
- Ohio: Destinee Henton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-452-7088
- Wisconsin: Michael Schulz, email@example.com, (414)-431-1761
- New York and Pennsylvania: Nate Drag, firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-261-9393